3.01/145 Smith Street
Fully Refurbished Character Space!
Located on the west side of Smith Street in the heart of cosmopolitan Fitzroy with tram at the door. Victoria Parade within easy walking distance.
The stunning Foy & Gibson Building built circa 1901.
A magnificent heritage building constructed in the early 1900's, the building was re-developed in the 1980's to office space and substantially renovated in 2012.
* Level 3 is the top floor of this magnificent building with 365m2 available with additional expansion space possible. The tenancy is to be fully refurbished.
* Existing acoustic ceiling tiles could possibly be removed to reveal a lofty 4.5m appox exposed timber roof.
* Timber flooring or carpet possible.
* Fully renovated bathrooms.
* 2 passenger lifts.
* Secure basement parking for up to 16 cars.
* Original timber picture windows offering wonderful views toward the Dandenongs.
The vibrant Smith St locale offers amazing cafes, bars, restaurants, retail shops etc.
This property represents a rare opportunity to create truly unique office space.
365 m2 approx
16 basement car parks @ $260pcm each
All the prices quoted are exclusive of GST